first of all, download files as per following links.
- PaPaGo! X5.1 SG&MY for Android build Aug 6 2010 52.85 MB
- Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei's Map (update 1/03/2011) 147 MB
PAPAGO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
- Extract the Papago_X5.rar (file number 1 above) & you will have NaviSEA folder, instruction & PAPAGO_X5SEA.apk on your pc.
- Mount your phone as disk drive. Copy NaviSEA folder & paste it inside your storage card, root directory.
- Install PAPAGO_X5SEA.apk via apk installer. MAP INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
- Install file number 2 above to pc @ C:/Navi (default destination folder) but don't forget to select the correct papago version which is Papago X5 for Android... Then you will have folders of Maps > MFM-PPG-110301C inside C:/Navi.
- Copy all files inside the MFM-PPG-110301C folder, & paste those files to your phone @ into the NaviSEA\Maps\Country_Name\ (the folder as stated in step no. 2)
- Enjoy PaPaGo! X5.1 for Android 2.x
- for steps 4 & 5, refer following link for detailed tutorial with screenshots on installing map l